In order to find out out what version of Workshare product you are using or the build number, follow any of the methods below.Workshare Configuration Manager
Click the Start menu and select Workshare Configuration
. The Workshare Configuration Manager opens.
The build number is shown in the lower bar.....
The first digits of the Build
indicates the version of the product. In the example above, version 9.0.Control Panel
- Open the Control Panel and click Programs and Features. You'll see a list of every program installed on your computer.
- Scroll down the list of programs until you see one or more with a name that starts with "Workshare."
What's written in the Name column is your product. In the example above, there are three products installed: the Workshare Poliicy Designer, Workshare Professional and Workshare Connect for Desktop. What's written in the Version column is the build number which indicates the product version.
Note: If you're using the Connect for web (my.workshare.com), there is no build number or version. It's always up to date because it's provisioned online.Modules Folder
- If you have Workshare Professional, Workshare Protect, Workshare Compare or the Workshare Protect Policy Designer installed, everything before the second dot is the product version and everything after the second dot is the build number. In the example above, Workshare Professional is version 9.0, build 0.2600.
- If you have Workshare Connect Desktop or any of the Connect ECM integrations, there is no version number – the entire number is the build number. In the example above, Workshare Connect for Desktop is build 220.127.116.1151.
- Browse to the Workshare Modules folder. By default this is installed at C:\\Program Files\Workshare.
- In the Modules folder, locate DeltaVw.exe.
- Hover over this file to display the tool tip.
The first digits of the File version indicates the version of the product. In the example above, version 9.0.
- Open Workshare Compare.
- In the More tab, click Help and then About.
- Scroll down the list to DeltaVw.exe.
The first digits of the number in the Version
column indicates the version of the product. In the example above, version 9.0.