The Workshare desktop app is certified for the following environments:
Getting the desktop app
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
If you'd like to download the desktop app install file on its own, without Workshare 9, you can do so by logging into my.workshare.com.
Simply click your name, select Download Center
and click See what's available
at the bottom of the page.Install the desktop app in a Windows environment
Install the desktop app in a Mac environment
- Double-click the Workshare.Desktop.Setup.exe file. The license screen is displayed.
- Select the I agree to the license terms and conditions checkbox.
- Click Install. The Workshare desktop app is installed. The Workshare desktop app starts and you are prompted to log in.
- Double-click the Workshare.dmg file. The Workshare desktop app window is displayed.
- Drag Workshare.app into the Applications folder. The Workshare desktop app is installed.
- In Finder, click Go > Applications.
- Double-click Workshare.app. The Workshare desktop app starts and you are prompted to log in.