|If you're using...|
Workshare Professional/Protect 8
You can choose one of the following configurations
- Interactive protect
- The protect profiles
- The email security dialog, when it's used instead of the protect profiles
- A transparent dialog (the user doesn't see the dialog)
Please note that the Send and Protect button uses different policies to the options above. Learn how to enable/disable the Send and Protect buttonTo switch to the method you prefer:
- Open the Workshare Configuration Manager:
- Go to Start.
- Click Programs.
- Click Workshare.
- Select Workshare Configuration (User Mode).
- Select whether you'd like the changes to apply to your current user profile or for all users on your machine:
- For the current user on the machine (the user's profile), go to step 3.
- For all users on the machine (roaming application data), select Launch Administrator Mode.
- From the Protection options, select Administration.
- Choose from the When sending email with attachments show dropdown:
- For Interactive Protect, select Interactive Protect.
- For the Protect Profiles, select Protect Profile dialog using desktop profiles.
- For the Email Security Dialog, select Email security dialog for all mail.
- For the actions to be processed without showing a dialog, select No dialog (process actions transparently).
- If you're using admin mode and you'd like to prevent the user from changing these options in user mode, click the lock icon. If not, go to step 6.
- If you are using the Protect Profiles dialog or no dialog,* apply your configuration to emails sent internally, externally or both. Under Apply Workshare Protect, select/deselect Internal Email and External Email.
- Click Apply.
*Interactive protect will be applied to emails sent internally and externally, regardless of what you select in option 6.