Log a case
Learn how to log a case using the Support Portal.
- Go to the Support Portal at https://wsportal.force.com/help/s/login/
- If you've logged in before, click Sign in with Workshare. If this is your first time using the Support Portal, register for access here: http://go.workshare.com/support-self-service-request.html
Note: When you register, our Customer Support team will contact you to grant you access to the portal. If you need to raise your case immediately, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org (in your email, include the steps to reproduce the issue, what you expected to see and what you saw instead). Alternatively, you can get in touch by phone.
- In the portal, select the My Account tab.
- Click Cases.
- Click Log a Case.
- Complete the fields as follows:
|Status||This indicates the current status of the case. Leave the status as Open.|
|Subject||Summarize the issue in a few words or a sentence.|
|Description||Provide a description of your issue. If possible, include:
|Product||Select your product from the drop-down list.|
|Version||Select your version number from the drop-down list. The available version numbers will change according to which product you've selected. For more information, see: What version do I have?|
|Area||The area of the product where your issue is occurring. The available areas will change according to which product version you've selected.|
|Sub-area||The sub-area of the product where your issue is occurring. The available sub-areas will change according to which area you've selected.|
- If you have an attachment that you'd like to include, click Add Attachment and select the file.
- Click Submit. Your case is created and Support is notified.