Renew a subscription to Workshare
When you've purchased a Workshare subscription online, you can renew it by following these steps. The license entitlement on your computer will be updated automatically.
- Sign in to the Support Portal and go to My Account > Subscriptions.
- Click the subscription number, then click Renew.
- Add the number of users.
- Click Checkout and pay.
Steps with picturesNote: If this is your first time using the Support Portal, register for access and get a login before following these steps.
- Go to the Support Portal and click Sign in with Workshare.
- Select the My Account tab, then click Subscriptions.
- Locate the subscription you'd like to renew, and click its identification number in the Number column.
- Click Renew.
- Select the number of users for which you'd like to renew. The + and - buttons are used to increase and decrease the number of users by 1. Alternatively, you can type a number directly into the Users field.
- Confirm that the subscription will be renewed for the dates you want.
- Click Add. The renewal for the subscription is added to your Shopping Cart and a confirmation message is displayed.
- If you're done shopping, click Checkout. You'll be redirected to your Shopping Cart where you can review and pay for your order. If you'd like to continue shopping, close the Renew dialog. You can go to your Shopping Cart at any time by clicking the Shopping Cart tab.
- From the Shopping Cart, review the details of your order as well as your personal details and billing address.
- Select Please check this box to agree to Workshare's Terms & Conditions of the sale. The Payment Details area is displayed.
- Select an existing card. Alternatively, click New payment method and enter the card details for your new card.
- Click Pay Now. Your payment is processed and a confirmation page is displayed. A purchase confirmation email is sent to the email address provided in the Personal Details area.
What happens next
Using your productThe license entitlement on your computer is updated automatically, so you can keep using Workshare now.
If it seems as though your license hasn't updated automatically (for example, you're receiving renewal notifications), you can update it manually by following these steps: Refresh your Workshare 9.5 license
Seeing your subscription and invoiceYou can see your updated subscription in the Support Portal, under the Subscription Product & Charges section. To find out more, read this article: See your Workshare subscriptions
To download a copy of your invoice from the Support Portal, follow the steps in this article: Download an invoice